Total Pageviews

Monday 17 September 2012

A Review - Tick Tock Cosmetics


House Keeping – all products below have been purchased with my own money and I am not in any way shape or form getting paid for this review. All opinions are my own!!!

Please Click on the photos to see an enlarged picture =)

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@


Hey Ya'll

So here I am yet again with another review =)  today I am going to give you a little peak at a few Tick Tock Cosmetics colours I have 5 to show you today this is a quick little review so you will have to bare with me =p the full sized jars cost $5.95 USD and the samples come in baggies cost $1.00 USD

For those who don't know Tick Tock Cosmetics is all time themed which is cute... I love a good gimick!! Another cute twist is that all the colour names have their own 'font' its a tiny detail but it is what it is =) as you can see in the photo below all the names are diffent (NOTE: Show time was sent to me as a Gift from the owners there for it does NOT have a 'official' lable on it)

 
and now onto colour swatched and descriptions (NOTE: all pigments have been swatched over Tick Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eyeshadow base in Milky Way (white), Bare Skin and Tick Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eyeshadow base in Black Hole (black)...)
 
Midlife Crisis
Tick Tock Description - Our most vibrant pink, yet it is slightly blue based with red and purple sparkles 
My Description - a Bright pigmented Pink whick swached over a black base becomes a purpley pink, with Purple sparkles.
 
The One That Got Away
Tick Tock Description - Inspired by everyone's favorite Doctor!! It's a bright sunny yellow, that when used over a black base, shifts to red.
My Description - A Bright yellow statin colour with a slight red shift over black bases.
 
Showtime
Tick Tock Description - a midtoned blue with a green sheen and lots of sparkle.
My Description - A mediumblue/green turquoise colour with a lot of shimmer.
 
Eleventh Hour
Tick Tock Description - A light, shimmery purple
My Description - A pale lavender colour with satin finish

 
Evening Dress
Tick Tock Description - a pale baby pink with a subtle sparkle.
My Description - A pale pink colour with a satin finish
 






Out of these 5 colour my favrouites are Eleventh Hour and Showtime =)

whats your favrouite Tick Tock Colour?

Xoxo
C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@

 

Where To By – Tick Tock Cosmetics

Multi-media links - Tick Tock Cosmetics Face Book

Shipping - World Wide
 
 
Credit Rating!

Product:  9/10

Pigmentation: 9/10

Texture: 9/10

Longevity: 8/10

Application: 8/10

Packaging: 9/10

Final thoughts: I love Tick Tock i am never disappointed with any of their products the Customer service is great, the only reason application is a little lower is that it CAN take a little bit of playing to get used to a loose pigment. the pricing is very fair and if you cant decide their samples are very generous

Overall Rating:  A-

 

2 comments:

  1. I like eleventh hour and Evening dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really pretty when you use those 2 together a very soft and feminine look =)

      Delete